• To deliver social services in a transparent manner through the appointment of social service professionals and knowledgeable management.
• To pursue mutually beneficial partnerships with role players in our community in order to deliver on our vision.
• To deliver on our mission by adhering to the requirements of the Children’s Act 38 of 2005.
• Professional role players in the community to help us empower individuals with knowledge and skills towards entrepreneurship and creating job opportunities.
• Resources to facilitate early intervention and awareness to procure safety and foster parents.
• Improved facilities where services are rendered.
Please consider joining our professional awareness programme:
Excellence for Action
We require business expertise, speech therapists, psychologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and trauma counsellors.
Improve relationships with principals of schools in the area. Communicate with them on a monthly basis through newsletters. Request opportunity for workshop with teachers to improve the outcomes for children with behavioural and learning problems.
Establish relationships in the VGK, NGK churches in the area and establish two fundraising events per year where both the churches and children benefit.