THE PROGRAM RENDERS A COMPREHENSIVE SOCIAL INTERVENTION SERVICE TOWARDS CHILD PROTECTION:
- Awareness and prevention
- Early intervention services
- Statutory services
- Family reintigration
- Parent guidance
- Early childhood development
- Reading project for primary school children
- Services to the elderly
- Drug dependency
WE CREATE AWARENESS ABOUT:
- Rights and responsibilities of children.
- Rights and responsibilities of parents.
- Indicators of child abuse and neglect.
- Reporting of child abuse and neglect.
- How young children can protect themselves against abuse and neglect.
- Resources of protection in their communities.